An alternative method of signing-in to draftonce is through Google Plus.
- This sign-in method can be used for both Administrators and Public users of draftonce.
Let’s take a look at how to sign-in through Google Plus
- First, proceed to the log-in page for your instance of draftonce.
- Click on the red ‘g | Sign in’ button below the password field (for admins, this button will be visible below the ‘Forgot password?’ link).
You’ll now need to choose the email that is associated with your draftonce account.
- Click the draftonce-associated email and proceed to the next page.
- If you don’t see the correct email here, you can click the ‘Add account’ button and add the email address.
Finally, accept the draftonce terms of service and privacy policies
- After clicking ‘Accept,’ Google will verify your account.
- You will then be directed to draftonce where you will have successfully logged-in.
Note: This method does not require a Google Plus account, nor will it ask for the creation of one. This is merely an alternative sign-in method.