Purpose of Account Fields
- Used to notify administrators of important fields associated with each user account.
- Typically, these fields consist of crucial user information, such as name and phone number.
- Account Fields make it easier to reference different users and the interviews they have completed.
- These fields can appear in Outside User Completion emails if specified.
Creating Account Fields
- Creating an account field is simple.
- When editing a field, mark it as an ‘Account Field’ by using the checkbox, then save.
- This field will now appear when users register an account through your instance on draftonce.
Using Account Fields with Outside User Completion Emails
- To make account fields appear on outside user completion emails, navigate to the Preferences button in draftonce.
- This button can be found on the upper-right of the Administrator page.
- On the next window, under Edit Preferences, check the “Include outside user account fields on completion emails” box.
- Save any changes you have made.
Changing the Display Order for Account Fields
- To change the order that account fields appear, click the Preferences button (see above).
- Under the Account Preferences section, click the “Order Account Fields” button.
- The next window will show all Account Fields.
- Simply click and drag to achieve desired order.
- Save your changes.
- This order will apply to Outside User Completion emails (if specified), as well as the Create A New Account page.