Utilizing for Legal Document Use
- A Dependent Conditional is a field-type that is triggered by the “Yes” option of a ‘Yes-No Conditional.’
- A Dependent Conditional could be a clause in a contract document, or any other section that needs to be added due to “Yes.”
- This field-type will prove crucial for the creation of certain legal documents.
Let’s look at the function of a Dependent Conditional in a legal context
- In order to successfully configure a Dependent Conditional, our main template must contain a Yes-No Conditional
- The Dependent Conditional is wholly dependent on this Yes-No Conditional in order to function.
- In this example, our Yes-No Conditional Trigger Field is ‘LegalServices.’
- During the interview, when the client selects “No” for the LegalServices “Yes or No” scenario, the Dependent Conditional is not triggered.
- However, when “Yes” is selected by the client, the Dependent Conditional is triggered and therefore the associated template is displayed.
- In this example, our Dependent Conditional brings up two additional questions for the client.
- Additionally, more than one Dependent Conditional may be dependent upon the same Yes-No Conditional.